DIGITAL MEDIA AWARDS 2019
Digital Media Awards
Celebrating the very best of digital marketing and technology advancement in Kenya
DMA is the leading and first of its kind award recognition platform celebrating the very best of digital marketing and technology advancement in Kenya redefining the boundaries of creativity, innovation, and outcomes.
DMA celebrates achievements once a year.
1. Digital Media Awards is open to all corporates and individuals with a presence on the digital space in Kenya.
2. Digital Media Awards nominees must have executed their activities in the period between January 2018- December 2018
3. All nominated activities must been executed on the digital space.
4. Digital Media Awards nominees can self nominate themselves or be nominated.
5. Nominations are open as from 1st April 2019 and can be done by anyone from the general public.
6. Digital Media Awards nominees will be judged by a panel of jurors who will make final decision of the honourees.
Compared to other Digital media awards, DMA provides a launch pad for showcasing talent and confers Countrywide recognition on winners’ work. Recognition from our panel of judges shows peers, clients, and communities that your achievements shine like a star in the digital universe.
1. Promote your success among peers and to your clients
Winning Digital Media Awards improve your brand awareness and promotes your business to potential clients.
2. Gain invaluable industry recognition
Digital Media Awards set you apart from the competition and delivers a positive message to your client base.
3. Increase your professional credibility
Digital Media Awards win can be seen as a third-party endorsement of your business.
4. Professional Development
The application process can often help you to view your business from a new perspective, especially as you match up with competing entries.
5. Attract new talent
Digital Media Awards can attract new recruits to your business. Awards also help internally, raising team morale and energy.
6. Industry Leadership
Digital Media Awards can give your business a credibility boost. For example, being recognized for unique concepts or best design practices can give you additional standing in your industry.
Digital Media Awards has 22 awards in 6 categories for agencies, brands and individuals which require submission of 2018 work with detailed evaluation criteria being considered.Entries are rigorously evaluated according to well defined scoring criteria by a group of jurors and must have be ideated or executed by a Kenyan corporate/ individual or Kenyan agency.Entries have to be engaging and encourage dialogue with audience, raising the profile and awareness of the product/ service/organization